Well I obviously haven't been posting anything lately and really haven't been taking many pictures either. I got really sick right before we went to the Olympics and I'm just feeling better a few weeks later. Why does life want to happen all at once when you feel like you need it to all stop for a little bit?
So the To Do or Not To Do was for the new job opportunity that provided itself to me at the same time we were at the Olympics. I have been working for the IT department casually and that's been alright but no guaranteed future. So, as always, I apply for everything that I may possibly be qualified for. A temporary part time night job in the staffing department was one of the things I applied for and they actually called me for it. It's only a few days a week and I can keep working a couple days a week for the other department, so I said yes.
Now I have to decide how to work life around night shifts as I start on Saturday! But it's a start in the right direction and hopefully the benefits that will straighten my daughter's beautiful teeth! So that's a little of what happened a few weeks ago and I'll post some more recent information, and pictures, tomorrow! Thanks for listening!
No comments:
Post a Comment