Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to School

It's hard to believe that the summer is over already and the kids are settling into a new school year. Even harder to believe my babies are in Grades 9 and 11. I realized today that they are so precious and I think I love them more now than I ever have before. Occasionally people say they would give up their teens to have them back as babies. I totally disagree. I wouldn't change a thing. I love the people they are turning out to be, the characters they are and the amazing things they do. I am blessed by them and enjoy my life because of them too. Now go give your kids a hug, even if they give you the "must you do that" look!









And in case we can't remember what they were like when they were little . . .

Grade 6 and 8

No comments:

Post a Comment